Draco

I wasn’t the kind of person who believes in mysticism, magic, mythical beings, monsters, beast, creatures, etc... etc..I was a man of pure science and not fantasy. But this very event had changed everything.

Ours was a two man mission. I Van Garley and my partner Richard kid, We were sent to investigate the source of strange extraterrestrial signals transmitted from an unknown planet. Since our technology was highly sophisticated, we carried out our mission in an automated capsule space ship name D2. Our job was to land and identify its true source. On arrival, we found that the planet is highly similar to ours and so we didn’t deny the chances of extraterrestrial life.
But what we saw was beyond, challenging every theory of my skeptical approach towards myth and magic. There standing before us the titanic towering figure of the one, that our ancestors once proclaimed that existed on our very own planet. Yes, to us these Mythical creatures are known as Dragons. Draco is what I would like to call them.
If this is true, how did they were able to travel to our planet centuries ago? What technology and who brought them there, or here.
We do not know.
But now I do understand one thing, what we heard, read and feared is absolutely true. Now I cannot deny the fact of their existence. This is proof and I saw it. No, we saw it. We saw Draco.

- Van D. Garley (scientist, Aerospace engineer, Astronaut, Test pilot ) (National Aerospace and Advanced space technology center/ Testfield ) August/1969

A page from the diary of Van D. Garley ( undisclosed )

It is said that on their return to the base.
They found Van Garley in a state of trauma with unusual marks on his neck.
Beside him, they found the pale, gaunt, bloodless stiff of Richard kid.
What happened inside the ship, still remains a mystery. Van Garley never spoke again and he spends the rest of his life in an Asylum.

For licensing my works
email me- sansentertainmentart@gmail.com

© Sanskarans
SANS Entertainment 2019